* Terms and conditions of purchase from Qimmat Al Kaif store:
Dear customer, to organize the sale process, we hope that you will read the following before completing the purchase process, as completing the purchase will be considered as agreeing to these terms:
• The contents of the pages of this website are for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Your use of any information or materials on this site is at your own risk, and the quality does not bear any responsibility. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this site meet your specific needs, and the site is not educational and is not responsible for explaining and educating the buyer how to use the products.
• This site contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, feel and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. It does not mean that we endorse the sites/site. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
• Please note that we are not associated with the companies mentioned on the site, and we acknowledge that the products, company names and logos mentioned on this site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Second: Termination of use
• We may terminate your subscription or suspend your account access to all or part of the Site, without prior notice, for any conduct that, in our sole discretion, we believe is in violation of any applicable law, is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or is harmful to the interests of other users or our partners . In addition, we reserve the right to refuse an order from any customer of our choosing.
• The customer's account will be canceled from the Qimma Al-Kif website in the following cases:
Repeated cancellation of orders.
Failure to receive the request on time.
This is to confirm that our products are for use by adults over the age of 18, and when delivering orders, the delivery team has the right to request the civil ID of an adult over the age of 18.
Third: Cancellation/Modification of Orders
• In the event that you wish to cancel the order before it is delivered, please send the order number to the customer service through the website and contact us 24 hours before the date of delivery.
• Top Quality reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information.
• You cannot change the order if it is confirmed. If you want to change the order, please make a new order and send a message to customer service to cancel the old order so that all orders are not canceled.
Fourth: Warranty and Return
• The sold goods are not returned or exchanged in order to ensure the safety of our customers.
Fifth: Shipping and delivery
• We aim to deliver all orders based on the pre-selected delivery date.
Qimma Al-Kif does not bear any responsibility for the delay or non-delivery of the request if the address or the registered contact number is incorrect, and the request will be canceled and no future requests will be received from the account as it is considered a fictitious account.
• In the event of multiple orders, it is possible to deliver orders at the same time and this will not change the value of the delivery fees mentioned in each order. Delivery charges will be charged separately for each order delivered as mentioned on the invoice. However, the customer will not bear any additional amount other than the amount mentioned in the total invoice for each order.
• All orders are made through the site and no new product can be delivered unless a new order is created.
• Minimum order 50 riyals
• Return orders: the shipping amount will be deducted, the shipping amount to return the order, the shipping company's administrative fees
• The customer acknowledges his responsibility for the customs clearance procedures in his country. Al Qimma Al Kaif Company is not responsible for customs clearance of orders
Sixth: Prices and availability of products
• Prices and availability of products on the website are subject to change without any notice. Errors will be corrected when they are discovered, as our site contains a large number of products and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some products listed on our site may be priced incorrectly. We will re-check the prices as part of our procedures upon receipt of the order, as in the event that the correct price of the product is less than the declared price, the lower and correct amount will be calculated upon delivery of the order. In the event that the correct price of the product is higher than the declared price, we will notify the customer of the additional amount before sending the order or canceling the order and alerting its cancellation. Also, Qimma Al-Kif is not obligated to provide the product at the declared wrong price even after sending the "order confirmation" message, and the customer will be notified of that.
• Sometimes, you may be able to add a product to your shopping cart and complete the purchase from the site, but later your order is canceled due to the unavailability of the product. You acknowledge that Products may sell out quickly and there may be a short period of time after an order has been confirmed to complete a purchase, but that the Product may be out of stock. You agree that we may cancel your order after you have received an Order Confirmation without any penalty or compensation.